Multi-Nation Mission Foundation(MMF) subscribe to evangelical doctrine and faith. In essence, MMF is evangelical in commitment and inter-denominational in scope.
1. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
2. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediation work, and personal return in power and glory.
3. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from any works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
4. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
6. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.