Multi-Nation Missions Foundation is a Canadian charitable organization (BN. Registration Number: 807375670RR0001) with a motto: “Bringing Hope to the Unreached and Those in Need.”
MMF was founded by Gerhard and Luise Wiens in 1983 in the province of British Columbia, Canada. In 1985 MMF was registered as a Charitable Organization with Canada Revenue Agency. The Wiens’ first had a burden to reach the old Mennonites colonies in Mexico. Their first ministry of preaching and teaching happened in Mexico from 1983 to 1990. In 1990 Gerhard started ministry in Ukraine. In 2006, Gerhard’s health deteriorated and his oldest son Helmut Wiens became the Executive Director. In 2015, Chris Wiens, Gerhard’s grandson, joined Helmut in Directing the ministry and is now co-director.
Since 2012, MMF has been in a season of unprecedented growth. During this time, many more agencies and individuals signed agreements with MMF to become part of the organization. We currently work in 18 different countries globally with over 40 agents/missionaries. Our goal is to support, encourage, and train indigenous missionaries and organizations around the world who are engaged in fruitful Kingdom work.
MMF is committed to supporting national missionaries at home and abroad, who are engaged in spreading the Good news of Jesus Christ, both in word and in deed.
We focus our efforts on preaching the gospel, providing humanitarian services for those in poverty, danger, and ill health, and training leaders who will lead the church forward into the future.
We engage with ministry partners around the world who are proclaiming the good news of Jesus through relief and development, educational services, and teaching the word of God.
Statement of Faith
Multi-Nation Mission Foundation(MMF) subscribe to evangelical doctrine and faith. In essence, MMF is evangelical in commitment and inter-denominational in scope.
1. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
2. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediation work, and personal return in power and glory.
3. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from any works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
4. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
6. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
All our minsitry partners have to comply with CRA rules and are held accountable by MMF for financial integrity. In keeping with CRA rules, we exercise a level of direction and control over all of our partners. Each of our agents/missionaries/employees have to agree with our doctrine statement and follow guidelines for ministry as stated in our policy guidelines.